Let your family and friends watch your live progress
- This tracker hire is for the MoonWalk event only
- Further instructions will be emailed to you pre event on. This will include a 'Live View' link for your family and friends to follow you
- As part of your tracker hire fee, we provide you with a free URL to share with your supporters. This URL can be viewed on a mobile, tablet or desktop and it can easily be shared on social media. For an enhanced user experience, there is a paid for Geo Tracks App, which your supporters can download on their phone. This will enable them to focus their tracking solely on you or a select number of participants. It will also allow them to view where they are in relation to you, if they’re out on the course and wanting to meet you at any point
- The tracker will be issued to you at the event registration The tracker will be issued 'turned on' and ready to go
- Please ensure you hand the tracker back at the event finish
- The tracker comes with a waterproof Aquapac. Please ensure this is used and sealed correctly even if it's not raining
- Place the tracker in a secure external pocket. The tracker needs to be as close to the sky as it can. If it's stored under all your kit at the bottom of your rucksac there's a chance it won't get signal!
- The battery life is up to 70 hours from turn on. Exact battery life is dependent on environmental factors and signal strength
- Download our Geo Tracks app for the best user experience Trackers can be used as an aid to navigation by downloading the Geo Tracks app
Booking Policy Payment in full at the time of booking. 50% refund up to 2 weeks before the event date if requested. Refund requests are to be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There are no refunds after this point. Trackers can be booked up to 1 week before the event date. Loss and damage will be charged at market price. See the full terms and conditions of the individual event tracker hire before booking. Failure to return the GPS tracker to the finish staff at the event will result in your being charged for the lose of the tracker.
Geo Tracks App
Use the Geo Tracks app to easily keep on track. You can select to view and follow just one tracker, a couple, or all of the trackers on the event. The app also shows the location of the user's phone, handy when you are trying to meet up with a runner yo are tracking. The app can also be used as an aid to navigation by runners and walkers. Note: the app needs a 4G signal for the best performance.