Watch the Live event action unfold on your smartphone. The easiest and quickest way to view the event.
The Geo Tracks App is a great aid to navigation for both users and watchers. The app integrates with the users phone GPS to show both the location of the tracker being watched and the location of the phone, making it easy to link up during the event. Perfect for spectators and athletes alike.
The app shows where you are on the course,
- Useful race data, distance travelled, distance left to go, predicted finish time
- The event course is shown with check points
- Smartphones location shown on the map as well the selected tracker
- Activate other trackers on the event you want to keep an eye on
- Quick and easy to use, perfect as a aid to navigation*
How to use the app
- Download the app on your smart phone
- Ensure you have got good signal (Wifi, 4G or above)
- Open the app, select the bib number or name of person to track
- Select the event to track
- Press track now
- Use the 'target' button to toggle the app to auto search and follow your chosen tracker
- Use the options to change the map type, toggle other trackers on and off etc
*= Geo Tracks recommends that the app is used as an aid to navigation only. Not to be used as only source of navigation. The app requires 4G or above for proper functionality.